Why Choose Audiology Clinic
Why Vancouver Chooses Audiology Clinic, Inc.
Providing your individualized hearing care plan
Your wellbeing depends on healthy hearing. That is why the team at Audiology Clinic, Inc. provides customized hearing plans devised from a thorough assessment and an expert’s understanding of hearing loss – combined with the latest in technological solutions.
Quality Hearing Care Right Here in Vancouver, WA
Our highly trained staff, led by nationally recognized audiologist, Dr. Amit Gosalia, focuses on delivering outstanding care. Whether it is your first time having a hearing assessment, or you have been treated for decades, you can count on our team to address your concerns regarding your hearing, advise you of the latest in devices and provide follow-up care.
Why does Audiology Clinic, Inc. stand out?
Audiology Clinic is proud of our reputation for excellence. Admitting to hearing loss can be a difficult – on average people wait seven years from when they first notice a deficiency until seeking help – so we create a comfortable atmosphere where you can express any apprehensions openly.
Not all clinics are the same
We have a lot to offer patients, especially these things that make us special:
- Award-winning results—Thanks to happy clients, we have earned Vancouver Southwest Washington Business Journal’s Best in Business Award (2013-2016) and The Columbian’s Best of Clark County (2015-2016). In addition, Dr. Gosalia has earned the Audiology Foundation of America’s Professional Leadership Award (2006) and the American Tinnitus Association’s Jack Vernon Crystal Award (2011). Thank you!
- Board Certified Audiologist—Our audiologist, Amit Gosalis, Au.D. is Board Certified by the American Board of Audiology, and he is a member of the American Academy of Audiology. He has received numerous honors and is active in both audiology-related organizations and philanthropic organizations, including serving on the board of Clark County’s Pink Lemonade Project.
- Our focus on education—Patients who understand hearing loss and the technological options achieve the best results. We want you to make informed choices regarding your care.
- Professional experience—Our staff has vast experience in patient care, hearing assessments and building individualized and comprehensive hearing improvement plans.
- Advanced assessments—We can help you if we understand your areas of weakness. That’s why we are thorough in our assessing your needs, from taking a complete history to looking at the source—your ears—through a variety of means. Plus, we talk to you about how you experience any gaps in your hearing or your family’s concerns. We also learn about your environment at home and work – and ask about your lifestyle so we know to take your particular needs (perhaps you do a lot of running or you play a musical instrument) into account.
- High tech devices tailored to your ears—We only fit patients with superior hearing aids—packed with minicomputers designed by forward-thinking companies that invest heavily in research and development. Even if you don’t want “all the bells and whistles” we want you to achieve outstanding results.
Most important of all? We love what we do. We love our patients, and we love serving our neighbors in Clark County.
Want a collaborative approach to hearing care?
Our care goes beyond an individual patient – we help families listen to one another, preventing the isolation that arises with hearing loss. Make an appointment to visit Audiology Clinic, Inc. today by calling (360) 892-9367 to experience the difference.